Vacation & Day Boarding
Your pet's home away from home.
Dogs, Cats, Birds, Reptiles, Amphibians, Small Mammals (Rabbits, Ferrets, Guinea Pigs)
We offer full-service boarding for our established patients. If your pet is not a patient of North Central Animal Hospital, we require a wellness exam with one of our doctors a few days prior to the scheduled boarding so that we can meet you and your pet and discuss your pet’s needs.
- Indoor, individual boarding accommodations
- Multiple outside walks for dogs and indoor play time for cats (who desire it).
- Hill’s prescription I/D diet fed to your specifications. We are also happy to feed any diet you provide at no extra charge.
- Comfortable, clean bedding — you may bring your pet’s bedding from home but please do so at your own risk, as personal items may be misplaced or chewed.
For an additional fee, we offer the following services:
- Medication administration (see our Boarding Policies)
- Bathing and grooming
- Routine veterinary services, including your pet’s upcoming physical exam, vaccinations, laboratory tests, and dentistry services.
We also offer Day Boarding for those times when the carpet cleaner or painter is coming or for any other reason your pet needs a safe, comfortable place to be during the day.
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (602) 395-9825 or email NorthCentralReceptionists@gmail.com prior to their stay.