Preventative care saves money & improves pet comfort for any of your pets in Phoenix.
- Save money and improve pet health
- Form a prevention plan
- Affordable Vaccine Packages - Click HERE for more information
- Legally required or cheaper than getting sick
- Rabies - Click HERE for more information
- 12+ weeks old, repeat every year
- RCP (respiratory viruses)
- 6+ weeks old, repeat every 3-4 weeks until 16 weeks
- repeat 1 year, then every 3 years
- Feline Leukemia
- 9+ weeks old, repeat in 3-4 weeks, then every year
- External (fleas, ticks)
- Carry diseases that make people and pets sick
- Internal (worms)
- Commonly found in kittens and cats
- They can cause symptoms in pets & humans
Spay or Neuter
- Schedule between 4-6 months of age
- Prevent cancer and expensive health problems
- Brush teeth daily
- Treat inflamed gums, prevent bone loss and other illnesses
- Routine dental cleanings needed before permanent damage
- Protect liver, kidneys, and heart from spread of dental infection
Click HERE for more dental information & specials.
Click HERE for products thatare proven to reduce plaque & tartar.
- Start at 7 years of age
- Lab tests at annual exam with 6 month recheck exams
- Catch problems early to save money and improve pet comfort
Pet Age Calculator: Click HERE
Understanding Test Results: Click HERE
Cat Behavior Library
Click HEREfor a complete library
- Feliway product link
- Cat Attract litter additive
Travel with Your Pet?
Health certificates are usually required to travel from one state to another. Visit the USDA APHIS Website and select the state you want for import requirements. Our veterinarians are specially accredited to provide these health certificates for your pet. An examination is required within 10 days of travel, and the certificates are valid for 30 days.
Traveling to other countries with your pet can be very complex. The international requirements can change without notice, but the USDA APHIS Website is useful to start.
Keep separate in quarantine until examined by a veterinarian and tested for contagious diseases.