Preventive Care for Cats
Help your cat live a longer, happier life.
Preventative care saves money & improves pet comfort for any of your pets in Phoenix.
- Save money and improve pet health
- Form a prevention plan
- Affordable Vaccine Packages
- Legally required or cheaper than getting sick
- 12+ weeks old, repeat every year
- RCP (respiratory viruses)
- 6+ weeks old, repeat every 3-4 weeks until 16 weeks
- repeat 1 year, then every 3 years
- Feline Leukemia
- 9+ weeks old, repeat in 3-4 weeks, then every year
- External (fleas, ticks)
- Carry diseases that make people and pets sick
- Internal (worms)
- Commonly found in kittens and cats
- They can cause symptoms in pets & humans
- OSU Indoor Cat Initiative
- Feliway product link
- Cat Attract litter additive
- Cat care brochures
- Tips on Getting your Cat to the Veterinary Practice
Keep separate in quarantine until examined by a veterinarian and tested for contagious diseases.