Preventive Care for Dogs
Commit to a lifetime of health.
Preventive care saves money & improves pet comfort for your furry family members in Phoenix.
- Catch problems early
- Save money and improve pet health
- Form a prevention plan
- Affordable Vaccine Packages
- Legally required or cheaper than getting sick
- start 12 weeks old, repeat in 1 year, then every 3 years
- Distemper, Parvo, Hepatitis
- every 3-4 weeks until at least 16 weeks old, repeat in 1 year, then every 3 years (more often if breeding female). Start at 6-8 weeks of age
- every 12 months if boarding, grooming, neighborhood walks, etc.; start at 3 weeks or older
- External (fleas, ticks)
- Carry diseases that make people and pets sick
- Internal (worms)
- Commonly found in puppies & dogs
- They can cause symptoms in pets and humans
- Surgery, Arthritis, Injury
- Pre-emptive treatment is best
- Reset the pain threshold for chronic pain
Keep separate in quarantine until examined by a veterinarian and tested for contagious disease.